Reaching the appropriate body mass index (BMI) implies implementing a healthy and balanced diet that contains proteins, carbohydrates in their natural state, many fruits and vegetables; and that, It must be accompanied by a series of permanent physical activities to take care of health in general.
To lose weight, it is necessary to have the support of a nutritionist who provides an adequate personalized eating plan, in which the possible underlying diseases for each patient are taken into account; In addition, the accompaniment of a sports specialist who provides the appropriate exercises.
Also, to carry out this process It is necessary to arm yourself with patience, since eliminating those extra kilos from the body requires time and perseverance.
The health, beauty and personal care portal Mejor con Salud mentions that some legumes can become great allies when it comes to meeting this objective; Of course, if they are cooked correctly and healthily.
- Garbanzo beans: This legume is high in soluble fiber. According to research published in European Journal of Clinical it increases the volume in the stomach and produces a satiety effect that reduces appetite.
- Lentils: a grain that contains folic acid, dietary fiber, manganese, phosphorous, copper, thiamin, and potassium; Thanks to this last component, lentils can help regulate blood pressure. In addition, it reduces bad cholesterol levels (LDL), provides energy to the body and stabilizes blood sugar.
- Beans: 100 g of beans have 8.5 g, which makes them a legume that can bring great benefits to those who want to lose weight. This food improves intestinal transit; something essential in a diet to reduce extra kilos.
- Soy: This is another legume that can bring great benefits in the midst of a weight loss diet. Soy provides a significant amount of protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals, dietary fiber and omega 3 fatty acids.
- Broad beans: Broad beans are rich in vitamin B1 and C, folic acid, carbohydrates, manganese, proteins, minerals (potassium, iron, copper, phosphorus, magnesium) and fiber. In addition, they contain almost no fat.
It is a cream that is made from chickpeas with other natural seasonings that give it a characteristic and unique flavor. In addition, it is perfect to accompany a delicious slice of whole wheat bread instead of consuming foods that are harmful or that have a high sugar content.
- 1 clove garlic.
- 1 ½ cups of cooked chickpeas (240 g).
- ½ glass of water (100 ml).
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice (60 ml).
- 2 tablespoons of tahini (30 g).
- Olive oil and salt (to taste).
- To begin with, soak the chickpeas in water from one day to the next so that they hydrate and soften.
- Then blend the chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, tahini, olive oil and salt.
- Then, if the mixture is very dense, add a little water little by little until it is to the taste of each person.
- Refrigerate in a glass container with an airtight lid for preservation.
- 1 cup of ground and hydrated soybeans (200 g).
- 1 small onion chopped.
- A chopped bell pepper.
- 1 minced garlic.
- A cooked potato.
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley (10 g).
- ½ cup of ground bread (75 g).
- Salt to taste).
- First, mix the soy with the rest of the ingredients.
- Then, form the hamburgers and go through the ground bread.
- Next, fry in very hot olive oil and serve with hamburger buns, accompanied by lettuce, onion and tomato.