We all hope the Children’s Day arrive with a lot cheer up, cravings, because it reminds us of the time when we were probably the most happyignoring all social demands there is and only taking care of having fun. For this reason, the truth is that it is better for us to transmit that atmosphere to the little ones in the house, who want something a little more festive and although now that they have returned to the school some of us breathe with relief, it never hurts little detail.
The festivity plus childish of the year is almost around the corner and only 3 days separate us from it, so we must start with all the preparations to surprise the bless youwho endured as heroes the confinement from 2020 Y 2021. Now that the use of face masks is no longer a requirement for closed spaces, we all feel slightly calmer when it comes to socializing.
And it is that no matter how simple our meeting is, if it is childish there is something that cannot be missing: The pie. Yes, of course a child forgives fast food or even the absence of it, but does the pie? never! The truth is that not even we sometimes conceive the parties without cake and that we already take care of the sugarthe hypertensionthe kilos bonus and everything else. If we don’t forgive him, of course a child will feel his absence.
How is a Dutch cake?
Therefore, so that none of this happens to you, we decided to share with you nothing more and nothing less than a delicious recipe for you to prepare a coconut-flavored Dutch cake, which will really conquer more than one palate with its incredible flavor. The correct name is Dutch cake and although we have not been to Holland to verify why it is called that, we can tell you that it is a dessert quite similar to cheesecake, but with a cookie edge, like a tiramisu.
The dutch cake It is a mixture of cheese pie Y Tiramisuit can be of different flavors, but in all its versions it must have cookie on the bottom and on the shore. In this case it will be flavor coconut And we can guarantee that once you try it, you won’t want to put it down. In addition, coconut is a great element in the cake shop and surely your little ones will love it too and it will be a different respite from chocolate.
For children, the chocolate and the vanilla They are the most helpful strawberry either mango when you want to innovate, but if one thing is certain, it is that coconut never hurts and in this case it is the star of the dessert. Furthermore, regardless of its presentation, one of the properties of the coconut is that it gives you a good shot of Energy, which is a great idea, especially for dads of girls. bless youthat they have to celebrate after work, so let’s get to work!
- 2 packages of champagne cookies (wafers)
- 50 grams grated coconut (for decoration)
For the cream:
- 30 grams of cornstarch
- 200 ml. coconut milk
- 400 grams of condensed milk
- 2 yolks
- 600 grams of milk cream
How do you prepare?
- Choose a pan with a removable bottom and place a layer of cookies in it. Now we reserve it.
- Add the condensed milk as well as the egg yolks to the pot and cook over low heat while stirring constantly.
- Do this until you get a proper consistency like cream instead of thickening.
- When it reaches such a consistency, turn off the heat and add the milk cream, mix again.
- Pour the preparation into the mold and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Put it in the freezer for about 5 hours until it reaches the right temperature for this cake.
- When the freezer time is up, we open the cake and cut the cookies in half to decorate the sides of the cake.
- Finally, sprinkle with grated coconut and serve to taste.