Acne is a skin disorder in which the fat produced by the sebaceous glands accumulates, due to a failure in the functioning of the pilo-sebaceous follicles.
Specifically, when accumulating the fat produced by the sebaceous glands, along with dead cells, can cause a bacterial infection and the appearance of annoying pimples. In addition, this can leave scars causing an obvious impact on the image and personal self-esteem, according to the portal Better with Health.
It usually occurs in different parts of the body and its appearance depends on many factors, such as eating habits. For this reason, it is essential to have a diet to help prevent it.
Foods to reduce or avoid grains are mainly those rich in fiber and rich in omega 3, because they help regulate blood sugar and reduce or prevent skin inflammation, since this favors the appearance of both pimples and blackheads, according to the specialized health portal, Tua Saúde.
Foods to prevent acne
- Most nuts contain selenium, vitamin E, copper, magnesium, manganese, potassium, calcium, and iron, which are essential for healthy skin.
- Deficiencies in minerals like zinc and selenium have been linked to acne.
- Include in the diet four nuts a day. To promote digestion and, therefore, improve the absorption of its nutrients, it is also necessary to activate them, so it is recommended to leave them to soak for about eight hours beforehand.
- Avocado is a good source of vitamin C, so it decreases skin inflammation and helps keep it naturally hydrated.
red and black grapes
- The fruit and seed contain powerful natural substances that have been shown to be effective in treating inflammatory skin conditions. So they can also help control the effects of allergic reactions on the skin.
- It is recommended to eat them four times a weekmid-afternoon or at breakfast.
- It has properties such as improving digestion, reducing inflammation and helping to remove excess fluids and toxins from the skin.
- It is a good source of antioxidants and will help remove toxins from the body.
- Due to its richness in fiber, it is ideal for taking care of intestinal transit and flora, but also its bitter taste and its substances benefit liver function, which is necessary to detoxify the body.
- Artichokes can be prepared in many ways. take at least two artichokes three days a week, steamed, baked or marinated.
- It is an excellent source of essential fatty acids such as omega 3 and omega 6.
- These acids help reduce inflammation in the body that can trigger cells to clog pores and cause acne. In this sense, it is recommended to eat fish such as salmon, mackerel and sardines.
- Carrots are rich in beta-carotene, the precursors of vitamin A. To make these more bioavailable, it is essential to cook them and dress them with oil.
- It is recommended to consume one day yes and one day no, steamed, creamed or baked.
- Broccoli is the ideal food for perfect skin. It contains vitamins A, complex B, C, E and K, antioxidants that fight radicals, and that contribute to giving light to the skin.
- Olives are a source of healthy fats along with avocado or olive oil. They have vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, and their bitter taste improves digestion.
- It is recommended to consume about eight or 12 a day to benefit from its fats and vitamin E.