The skin changes as the body ages. In this process, folds known as wrinkles appear. It is possible that, over the years, you can also see some spots and a little dryness.
Elements in the environment, such as ultraviolet (UV) light from the sun, can cause it to become less elasticthinner and does not look as smooth and healthy as before.
The most affected areas are usually the face, neck and hands.
The force of gravity can cause the skin to loosen and wrinkle. Certain habits, such as smoking, can also wrinkle the skin. Even if the necessary precautions are taken, wrinkles are inevitable, so there is no natural remedy that will reduce them completely.
However, there are some that help reduce them thanks to the compounds of the products used. For example, according to the specialized portal Health180 making a mask based on aloe vera and egg white can reduce wrinkles of areas such as the forehead in a short time.
For this you need: a tablespoon of aloe vera, the white of an egg and a tablespoon of honey.
Preparation and use:
1. Extract the gel from the aloe vera if it is still on the penca.
two. Put the gel in a bowl and add the egg white.
3. Stir until you get a kind of paste.
Four. Add the tablespoon of honey and mix again.
5. Clean the face so that the ingredients penetrate correctly.
6. Apply the paste on the face, emphasizing the forehead.
7. Leave on for 30 minutes.
8. Remove with warm water.
There are other ingredients that manage to reduce wrinkles. Even the portal specialized in beauty Panorama“spinach has a high content of vitamin C, which is known for its antioxidant and rejuvenating properties”, that is, it is an ally for the skin.
The same medium explains a form with which it is possible to produce collagen using spinach. For this you need: two cups of spinach, a tablespoon of milk, a tablespoon of vitamin E and a tablespoon of honey.
Preparation and use:
1. Bring all the ingredients to the blender.
two. Blend until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
3. Cleanse the face so that the nutrients penetrate correctly.
Four. Apply the entire mixture on the face.
5. Leave to act for 20 minutes.
6. After the time, remove with plenty of warm water.
7. Repeat the procedure twice a week at night.
It should be noted that, in addition to the above, Paz Torralba, director of The Beauty Concept centers, told vogue, that care at an early age is essential to avoid serious damage to the skin and the premature appearance of wrinkles.
He also added some tips to keep in mind after age 20:
- Soaps: at age 20 people usually have acne. Many make the mistake of cleaning their skin incorrectly, using products that are too strong or that are not suitable for their skin type. It is important to consult a dermatologist and receive adequate advice on what type of products to use.
- Makeup remover towels: According to the expert, these towels are one of the most used products at 20 years old. However, “it is a relevant enemy of the skin, since if there is any pimple or more pronounced acne, what we do is pass it to other parts of the epidermis without realizing it.”
- personal towel: it is crucial not to share the facial cleansing towel with anyone.
- Do exercise: Physical activity is a valuable factor for the general well-being of the human body. It also has positive effects on skin health. “It is very valuable to start training as soon as possible because between the ages of 20 and 25 is when the greatest peak of bone mineralization is generated”, the expert Sergio Fernández Martins told Vogue magazine.